Download Eze EMS
The latest version of Eze EMS provides users with a wide variety of enhancements leveraging the latest technology.
To download and open Eze EMS:
- Click the appropriate download link below. The system displays the File Download screen. For download and installation instructions please refer to the Eze EMS Installation and Troubleshooting Guide.
- Click the Open button.
- From the Start button, choose Programs/Eze EMS. The system displays the login screen.
- Enter your user information to access Eze EMS.
New to Eze EMS? Refer to the Eze EMS Quick Start Guide for information on how to use key features.
The following system requirements are recommended to ensure optimal performance of Eze EMS:
- Supported OS: Microsoft® Windows 10 or later.
- Hardware: Eze EMS runs on commercially available PC hardware; the best available configuration with 8+ GB RAM is recommended.
- Broadband Connection: Use a broadband connection with consistent ping times less than 200 ms. Standard bandwidth recommendation is 5 Eze EMS installations per T1 (T1 = 1.5 Mbps).
- If you are installing 64-bit Eze EMS, and have previously had 32-bit Eze EMS installed, you need to back up your page files and uninstall the 32-bit Eze EMS, before you can begin installing the 64-bit version.
- Uninstall Eze EMS before installing a new/previous version.
- It is important to back up your page files when either doing an upgrade/downgrade so that you do not lose your customized setups.
- If you have any installation issues, please contact TradingServices@ssnc-corp.global.